Friday, March 26, 2010

Chickeeee

Just in time for Easter ^-^



Even if you don't celebrate, you can make this just because it's adorable~

The two pieces of shell and the chick are made separately, and then glued together at the end.
You will need:
82 white modules
62 yellow modules

Each shell half is made with 5 and a half (see the inside "broken" line) rows of 14 modules. 
The chick is made of 6 rows of 10, plus the two wings.

I also used some slightly different sized white modules along the crack line to give it a more broken effect, but I don't think it'll make much of a difference if you use the same size.

I would recommend gluing the pieces of the chick and the top egg shell together, as I had a few problems getting them to stay while I glued the entire piece.

The eyes where made from a hole punch, and the beak from paper folded in half and then cut freehand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment!