Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anatomical T-shirt

This is something that I made a while ago and had sitting around on my camera. Even though the photo quality isn't the best, I thought I'd post it for all the science geeks out there :)


First outline your organs in chalk. I searched up a picture on google images for this, so please don't jump on me if this isn't anatomically correct :(



Then I used Tulip metallic fabric paint to draw my design, keeping about one cm away from my chalk lines so the paint can hold better. Wait 72 hours and then wash with hot water to set the paint, and then parade around showing off your insides to every passer-by ;)

You're welcome to use my shirt as a template, or search for a more accurate and detailed drawing of your own~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment!