Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Contact Me!

You probably haven't noticed, but I've been working on a few edits to my blog-- one of which being a "Contact Me" page. You can find this in the menu bar right below the header. 

So go ahead and send me a message! Tell me something I don't know about clay, your favorite type of wire, or how your pet rabbit is doing. I'd love to read anything you send me :)

You can also use that form to request a particular tutorial if you have something in mind. 

Everything sent through that contact form will be 100% confidential unless you choose to make it otherwise. You do need to provide a valid email if you would like to receive a response though. I promise I won't sell any of your information to spammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment!